Saturday 21 November 2015

Ladies, gentlemen, I bid you adieu!


The time has come for me to catch a flight tomorrow to go to Madrid, then northern Chile then down to Punta Arenas in Chile where we could be stuck for a few days due to a backlog of dash-7 flights and then weather dependant for our flight!





You can email me if you fancy...: sareed@bas.ac.uk 

Apparently post gets to us too:
Rothera Research 
Station British Antarctic Survey 
Stanley
 Falkland Islands 
FIQQ 1ZZ 
South Atlantic





I'm excited to travel down with the rest of the marine team (Ben & Kate!) and John our met man ....also to join the rest of the team down south. From now on I have no phone so only contactable by email or my blog...Facebook should work, but during the summer there's too many people for the Internet to work properly. The next time I post I will be from my off-ice  (a poz joke right there):D  

See you all in 18 months, you've all been telling me to keep safe and have fun - please could you all do the same ! Lots of love x